Some projects are still looking to fill their teams. Fill out the FEAST Waitlist Application to be considered on a rolling basis.
UARTS 260/360/460/560: Faculty Engineering/Arts Student Teams (FEAST)
UARTS FEAST projects invite students to engage with North Campus faculty around their research and creative production. Participants will:
- Gain research and creative skills, improve collaborative and team interactions, and engage with meaningful hands-on learning opportunities
- Be a contributing member of a dynamic and ongoing interdisciplinary student team
- Register for and receive curriculum credit every participating semester
- Be able to continue with the project or team over multiple semesters (with faculty permission)
- Develop relationships with faculty and students from outside their school and disciplinary major
- Students on FEAST projects may register for UARTS 260, 360, 460, or 560 as appropriate for their enrollment needs and receive 2 credits (additional credit options with faculty approval) for their work.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org